Friday, October 22, 2010

2nd section

Hello everyone,

It was very crazy week for me because Jeremiah had teething pains, ear infection, and a fever. My mind went nowhere. I didn't have a good sleep for almost one week. I totally forget that I am suppose to post a blog. Even though I read our book lately. I am posting this blog. so let us share our feelings. I am sorry for procrastinating. Forgive me!

I got an email from Simone. She has a great point about busyness! Good job with share about your feeling! I felt the same as she does. In my mind, busyness is not great to use as excuse that I didn't worship Jesus or read His words. After I saw this sentence, I push myself to be close with him and dig more into his words. It makes me feel good! My life could be stressful and make me pull my hairs but I still have to sacrifices my time for him.

"No matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love." I love this quote because I can see myself that I like to receive from some love our Father and others through fellowship. I also like to give them some love. Therefore, they can see how much I love them. Love is like a delicious cake. nom nom.

Question to discussion:

Why is life all about love?

Why does community requires commitment?

How can we restore our relationships? Is it worth to do that?

Do we have to protect our church?

you may answer those questions or discuss in life group :)

-Esther

1 comment:

  1. Chapter 15:
    This Chapter reminds me of an earlier chapter about how Earth is just temporary place for us. Being apart of God's Family should be the most cherished because it never changes and there are so many blessings. For me page 118 sums it up for me. One of the thing that we happen to cherish most in an imperfect world are relationships (with friends, family, wife or husband etc...) can easily be destroyed, or it can be significantly altered. However that's not the case with God's family. God will never die and leave us, nor will he 'divorce' or separate himself from us, since that only happens on Earth. He'll always provide for our needs regardless, and it will *always* be enough.

    Chapter 16:
    This Chapter mentions that if anything each day we should pray to God that we should spend time loving HIM and loving others! I have just integrated that into my daily prayers...
    I didn't even realize that spending time with others is such a loving act since you know its something you can't get back...Amazing..

    ReplyDelete